Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

STEAM with Whaea Deb

WALT
This week we done our STEAM reflection on what we thought about using the arduino board
  1. What was I learning and why?
      I was learning to use snap4arduino probably so when I become older I can help other kids become good at it to.





  1. What did I do well and how do I know?
what I think I did well was working teammate and helping her with to build the circuit.  



  1. What challenged me ……I think what challenged me was getting the coding right and looking for the exact diagram.

 

4. What would I do differently next time to make my learning more successful ….. ?
I think what I would do differently would  probably be getting the diagram of the coding exactly right.




5. What have I enjoyed about the learning?



What I enjoyed about the learning is how I can improve by just a little bit in computer science.


3 comments:

  1. Great work jodee! You have showed you can be in the 'smart learner' section. You have told us what you have been learning,what your good at, your challenges, what you have enjoyed and what you will do differently. What do you think you will do to get the coding exactly right and how? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora Jodee Kauri here from Kaingaroa school i remember you because you were my best friend from school but i realy like your steam thing i realy think its cool because you just tought me something new that i could work on.i like the bit when you said coding just ad a little more facts about it so i know what it is.today you toght me heaps thats all for me bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete