Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

All about me

Kia ora my name Jodee i am 10 years old  and i am from new zealand. I go to this awesome school called paparore this school is   so cool because it has nice kind teachers, helpful classmates and more.I have got 2 brothers 1 sister a dad and a mum my mum’s name is Laura my dad's name is Gerald.My 2 brothers names are Tremaine and John and my sisters name is paysh we all love going out with each others. Kia ora my name Jodee i am 10 years old and i am from new zealand. I go to this awesome school called paparore this school is so cool because it has nice kind teachers, helpful classmates and more.I have got 2 brothers 1 sister a dad and a mum my mum’s name is Laura my dad's name is Gerald.My 2 brothers names are Tremaine and John and my sisters name is paysh we all love going out with each others.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you manage to post your first post on your blog. How did you go with creating your video explaining how to post? I'm hoping you can link that video in on here for others to view. Please also have a look at your writing about, you have 'pasted' your information twice. :) Thanks for sharing the Jodee. I'm looking forward to seeing you blog grow with wondering learning that you will be sharing this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent 'All About Me' post Jodee. You have shared lots of interesting information about your family, your interests and goals. Great work!

    ReplyDelete